How to buy
How to place an order
- On each product page, you will see the following text: "Want to buy - read below guide "how to buy" and contact us here for a quote".
- Click here and your email client will open up a new message.
- Write title and no. of the jewellery you are interested in. No. and title can be found at the bottom of the text box on the product page.
- If is it a ring please set the size.
- Write your name, address and telephone number.
- Send the email.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
If the requested item is out of stock and delivery time will be longer than indicated we will contact you quickly thereof.
How to buy wedding rings
Wedding rings are special and can not be purchased directly from the shop. Contact us by either email or phone.
The price is indicative - Price depends on material, size, length, width, stone etc.
If you are interested in a price or a meeting please contact us by either email or phone.
See more under "Wedding".
How to transfer money
You can pay either by bank transfer or using Swipp.
Bank details or Swipp account number will be provided in an email from us.
You will receive a confirmation of your order by email and your order will be shipped once the payment has been registred on our account.
Your invoice will be sent to you by email.
Please note that transferring via Swipp has an amount limitation of 10.000 DKK.
All prices are in DKK (Danish Kroner) and include VAT.
If you have any questions please write or call us - we are here to help you - any time.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 28 11 32 84.