Silver collection/ gold plating silver
Your jewellery is made of 925 sterling silver and all pieces have a surface treatment.
These surface treatments will fade over time because of contact with clothes, hard surfaces, sweat, perfume, hairspray, air pollution and others.
- The black oxidized layer fades with everyday wear. A new oxidizing costs 50 kr
- silver will be tarnish. (You can use silver clean)
- The gold plating is 2-3 layers of 18 carat gradually wears off. A new gold plating costs from 150 kr to 200 kr. Depends on the collection. (customer pays for the delivery)
- Do not keep your jewellery in the bathroom. Silver pieces tarnish extra quickly.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils, moisturizers & perfumes can all cause tarnishing and damage.
- Do not wear jewellery when you are doing household tasks.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces as much as possible.
- Take care of chains. Be gently when you open and close